Our firm specialises in the audit and independent review engagements of small to medium enterprises. Our team’s technical expertise allows us to service a variety of industries.
Our firm can issue a Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment certificate in all sector codes.
Our firm can assist by rendering monthly accounting services for small to medium enterprises.
Our team consists of technical experts who are able to advise on a variety of additional services such as legal, taxation and compliance matters.
Headlines from our latest newsletters.
CA News newsletter - March 2016
- You and Budget 2016
- How am I affected? The highlights
- The new tax and transfer duty tables
- Why was this Budget so important?
- So how did the Minister do and are we headed for junk status?
- How You and Your Employees Can Benefit From B-BBEE
- What is Enterprise and Supplier Development about?
- For example...
- Managing Your Business in a Fast-Moving 2016
- Address these 6 action plan items now
- Your Tax Deadlines for March
LAW News newsletter - March 2015
- Property Buyers: Must You Pay the Previous Owner’s Old Debts?
- The case of the innocent buyer down R100k
- Buyers: Protect yourself!
- Sellers: This is for you
- Starting a Business? The “Flying Solo” Option
- What exactly is a sole proprietorship?
- 4 advantages...
- ...and 4 disadvantages
- Contracting With a Company: Check For Director Authority!
- R3.8m in claims attacked
- So, how do you prove authority?
- Assumptions, assumptions
- No wriggle room
- Losing Your Licence with AARTO Demerits – Are We There Yet?
- The March Website: Boost Your Business!
Get loads of valuable information in our newsletters.
- To view CA Newsletter for March online, click here.
- To view LAW Newsletter for March online, click here.